Priceline Half Price Cosmetics Sale Recommendations – Sale starts Tuesday 23rd, I have no affiliation with Priceline fyi!
If I’ve reviewed any of these products, I’ll share the reviews in my stories as well as give you a quick rundown here. Also, I have a Priceline recommendations highlight that has links to other blogger’s fave products too so be sure to check it out! xx
** Covergirl, Natio and Revlon products are PR Samples. No obligation to post this.
- Revlon Rose Glow Primer: amazing product that gives a subtle pink-toned sheen to the skin but has crap packaging.
- Revlon Glow Lip Oils: recently expanded their colour range, gorgeous formula and versatile wearability. My fave is glowed up rose (pictured)
- Natio Cream Blush: cream to powder formula that packs as a punch but is user friendly. However, it does only come in one shade 😦
- Natio double-ended brush (: beautiful quality and practical use!
- Natio lip gloss: this is my ultimate pinky-mauve with a slight shimmer. Adore.
- NYX Sweet Cheeks Blush: buildable colour, really gorgeous texture and long lasting colour. I like it best when applied with my fingers.
- Maybelline Colour tattoo eyeshadow in socialite: I have a whole review of this in my drafts but basically Emmies beauty life got me onto it and wow it’s sparkly, long lasting heaven!
- Loreal Infallible Matte Lip Crayon: I have the shade caramel blondie and I loooove it so much I’m considering buying a back up. I haven’t seen many people talk about these though? I find the applicator very easy to apply and the long is relatively long-lasting without being a thick, uncomfortable matte.
- Covergirl Lash and Brow Primer: my attitude towards primers in general is they are nice to have but not necessary. I feel the same about this. It certainly adds a bit of something extra to your lashes but I don’t think you are missing out if you don’t have this step in your routine Still, I wanted to include it if you are looking for something new!
- Covergirl Lash Blast Volume mascara: what do you look for in a mascara; length or volume? I have naturally quite long but fair lashes so I tend to lean towards volume. Let me tell you this ticks all of the boxes for me. I love the wand too. I cleaned it up so you could get a good view of it in this picture haha.
Now over to you… what do you recommend I buy in the sale?
Follow along on IG @rolly.mag>>> https://www.instagram.com/rolly.mag/
Love a bargain? Me too! Find a bargain in my Discount Directory >>> https://rollymag.home.blog/rolly-mags-discount-directory/
And say hello via email >>>