If you missed it, I posted my review of the new Mco Beauty Foundation on IG. You can see my thoughts in the post.
Wait for a Woolies sale and purchase here.
- long lasting (but not 24 hours long)
- light-weight and comfortable to wear
- natural finish, perfect for normal to combination skin, but I wouldn’t think this would suit dry or oily skin without a lot of prep and maintenance work.
- buildable coverage
- shade range is lack-lustre. No options for very fair or very deep skin tones. However, Mco have said there is more to come. I’ll believe when I see it.
- I tried the lightest shade ‘Classic Ivory’ and it was too deep and yellow for me unfortunately.
Reviews form bloggers I love
Follow along on IG @rolly.mag>>> https://www.instagram.com/rolly.mag/
Love a bargain? Me too! Find a bargain in my Discount Directory >>> https://rollymag.home.blog/rolly-mags-discount-directory/
And say hello via email >>>