I was binging YouTube, and came across an incredible series of videos by Colourpop featuring professional makeup artists. They create a makeup look live and talk you through their tips and tricks using a variety of CP and other brands. It was soooo cool! And a very generous thing for both CP and the artists to do.
Here’s my fave tips from Patrick Ta!
- Moisturising the skin is key
- Focus eyeshadow primer where the blending is going to occur- on the brow bone and a little bit on the lid
- Then put foundation all over the eye with a beauty sponge
- Set the eyeshadow base with a powder
- Apply foundation with a brush first, you can follow up with a sponge if you need more coverage
- Use face oil instead of primer for glowy skin
- However, use primer instead of oil for oily skin. Fenty primer is recommended for oily skin
- Contour before concealer
- NYX number 17 brush recommended for concealer
- Fluff excess powder into palm before applying to space with a sponge
- Apply cream blush over powder because it’s the first thing to go on your face so by adding two textures, it extends wear
- Apply cream with a beauty blender
What’s your favourite tip from Patrick?
Follow along on IG @rolly.mag>>> https://www.instagram.com/rolly.mag/
Love a bargain? Me too! Find a bargain in my Discount Directory >>> https://rollymag.home.blog/rolly-mags-discount-directory/
And say hello via email >>>